8. 8pm. Easter egg play. I think we’ll be Easter obsessed until the next holiday, which is when exactly?
Earlier today I told Kylie that Easter is over, and she started singing “Happy Birthday.” I told her it wasn’t my birthday, and she asked if it was time for Christmas yet.
- annabel-and-audrey likes this
- mom2adelae said: I’ve been going through this very same thing at our house. I just keep telling her mothers day is next.
- sunsaturatedsidethoughts likes this
- forgetful-mama said: nolan is also obsessed with all holidays….its my birthday at the end of hte month but in case you’re not celebrating that cinco de mayo is coming up and then memorial day. :)
- forgetful-mama likes this
- monekah posted this